Since 1954, Texas School Business has published stories for and about Texas educators and the districts they serve. Considered an institution in the world of public education for its insightful writing and positive message, Texas School Business is a staple among school leadership teams across the state.
Each issue is packed with robust articles on major Texas educational topics, engaging profiles on Texas educators, photo coverage of industry events, personnel announcements from districts across Texas (our popular “Who’s News” section), and much more. Our readers look forward to our outstanding monthly columns, including:
- The Law Dawg – Unleashed (Jim Walsh)
- Game On! (Bobby Hawthorne)
- The Back Page (Riney Jordan)
- Student Voices (guest student writers from across Texas)
- Regional View (featured education service centers)
- Digital Frontier (featured education technology experts)
- The Arts (featured fine arts education experts)
Subscription Price: $24 per year (Six bimonthly issues plus Bragging Rights)
Reminder: Active, Associate, and Student members of the Texas Association of School Administrators receive a copy of Texas School Business magazine as a membership benefit. Subscribe now for board members and other members of your leadership team.
Questions regarding subscriptions can be sent to Albert Rivas.